Sweet & Easy: Caferino espresso cupcakes
10. January 2019
Christmas time is over but you still can’t get enough of freshly baked pastries or weet treats. Then try something new: delicious cupcakes prepared with our Caferino espresso. These cupcakes have it all! They are a great combination of sweet dough with a slightly nutty, aromatic touch of espresso and also give you a little caffeine kick to start the new year off well.
Sweet & Easy: espresso cupcakes with Caferino beans in organic quality
The delicious aromatic, sweet and chocolaty espresso cupcakes are perfect for any occasion. The combination of chacolate and espresso is simply unbeatable and leaves a wonderful smell of latte macchiato in your kitchen 🙂
What you need:
- 50 ml cooked Caferino espresso
- 80 ml milk
- 125 g soft butter
- 150 g sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 175 g flour
- 1/2 packet baking powder
- 50 g cocoa
- Chocolate for the glaze
- Also: cupcake moulds and possibly Caferino espresso beans for decoration
The preparation step by step:
- Before you start with the dough, you should preheat the oven to 180°C.
- For the dough, mix butter, sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl.
- Then add the flour, eggs, baking powder and cocoa.
- At the end add the Caferino espresso.
- After you have put the dough into the cupcake moulds, bake them in the oven at 180 °C for about 20 minutes.
- Then the cupcakes must cool down well and can be decorated with chocolate and espresso beans according to taste.
All ingredients and steps we have summarized for you once again in a video. And now get to the cupcakes!
About the author