Coffee-Bike Christmas baking – Cake pleasure with coffee
11. December 2019
As you can see everywhere these days, Christmas is getting closer and closer. To sweeten the excitement until Christmas Eve, we have a delicious coffee cake recipe for you today. Refined with strong Caferino espresso, the dough is extra tasty.
That’s what you need:
- 350 g flour
- 275 g sugar
- 250 g soft butter
- 4 eggs
- 250 ml Caferino espresso
- 50 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 200 g whole milk chocolate coating
- coffee beans
That’s how it’s being done now:
- Put butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and salt in a mixing bowl and whisk the ingredients until they are creamy.
- Separate the eggs and gradually add the egg yolk to the butter mixture.
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together and gradually stir into the dough. Then add the cooled Caferino espresso.
- Beat the egg whites until foamy and carefully fold into the dough.
- place the dough in a well-greased dish and bake at 180°C for about 50 minutes.
- after baking, allow the cake to cool before removing it from the mould. Melt the chocolate coating over a water bath and then spread evenly over the cake. If you like, you can decorate the still soft chocolate with coffee beans. But you shouldn’t exaggerate 😉
Do you like it? Then quickly order the perfect Caferino espresso and coffee beans in the shop and you’re ready to go.
About the author